Grandmother's grandmother is her one of her many beloved relatives and is a minor character in the film.
She's not seen but mentioned more than once when it comes to conversations between Grandmother and Valerie.
- It's believed she lived life as a Christian
- Her favorite saying is "All sorrows are less with bread"
- Her relationship with her granddaughter is similar to Grandmother's relationship with Valerie and Lucie
- Grandmother (granddaughter) (deceased)
- unnamed grandson-in-law (deceased)
- Cesaire (great-grandson) (deceased)
- Suzette (great-granddaughter-in-law)
- Lucie (step-great-great-granddaughter) (deceased)
- Valerie (great-great-granddaughter)
- Peter (great-great-grandson-in-law)
- Unnamed great-great-great-grandchild (Valerie & Peter's child in the Alternate Ending)